Withdrawal from the contract
1. The customer is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code, entitled - under the Act on on consumer rights - the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving any reason. For this purpose, you should send a written statement within 14 days to address of MP STUDIO, that was specified in the Regulations and Contact tab.
2. The statement may also be submitted electronically, by sending an e-mail to the contact address Store. The customer who will benefit from this form, will be sent e-mail with confirmation of receipt by the Store declaration of withdrawal from a distance contract. Model form of withdrawal from agreement is available at the Shop, in tab "Complaints".
3. 14-day term is counted from the date on which the delivery of the Goods.
4. The right of withdrawal by the consumer is excluded in case of:
- start - with the consent of the consumer - the provision of services by MeblujemyDOM.pl, before the expiry of 14 days from the conclusion of the contract;
- contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on price movements in the financial market;
- goods with the characteristics specified by the consumer in order or closely associated with his person (in particular goods prepared according to individual needs, as defined by the size or customized type of fabric and color of wood);
- benefits, which due to their nature can not be returned or whose subject is perishable;
5. If you withdraw from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties testified, is returned unchanged unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business. Recovery shall be effected without delay and no later than within 14 days. Goods purchased must be paid to the following address:
MP STUDIO, Lipowa 14, 63-645 Łęka Opatowska
6. Goods returned by the Customer shall be packaged in a suitable manner, to ensure no damage during shipping transit.
7. The cost of packing and returning the goods shall be borne by the customer.
8. Upon receipt of the Goods, Shop shall immediately return the Customer equivalent purchased of the Goods with the amount of its delivery to the amount corresponding to the cheapest shipping option available in the tender.
9. The Customer is responsible to Shop for a reduction in the value of Goods in connection with the use of it in the wrong way. The Shop may charge the Customer any additional costs in the event of such abuses.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Customer Service at +48 500 690 691.